Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net> on 2014/04/23 20:01:12 UTC

how to get source table from MultiTableInputFormat

If I’m using MultiTableInputFormat to process process input from several tables in
a map/reduce job, is there any way in the mapper to determine which table a given
Result is coming from?

Brian

Re: how to get source table from MultiTableInputFormat

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
There is currently no support for getting source table.

Take a look at the last comment on: