Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/08/29 05:23:44 UTC

[Ant Wiki] Update of "AntExternalTaskdefs" by arrizza

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by arrizza:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntExternalTaskdefs

New page:
The intent of this page is to list and briefly describe third-party Ant taskdefs.

||URL||Description||
||http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtaskdefs|| Taskdefs for VC6, VC7, VB6 and others.||

Re: [Ant Wiki] Update of "AntExternalTaskdefs" by arrizza

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Stefan,

I will work on that.

So the idea would be to :
- convert the existing external task list to Wiki format
- add a line in the release instructions mentioning to save it back
when building the distribution
-  maybe put in our documentation index 2 links :
    - local external task list
    - external task list in Twiki
- ideally we would need some scripts (XSL ?) to convert back and forth
between Twiki and normal ant format (because the layout is different)
Cheers,
Antoine

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.