Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2009/08/19 21:07:40 UTC

FW: FAILED (t=1): qpid-cpp - trunk - Nightly

Hi folks,

The C++ federation tests have been failing in the Cmake build for a
few days now... Can someone check into it if it's not a known issue?

Looks like maybe a cmd line option change to qpid-python-test? Details
in the link below...

Thanks,
-Steve

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Thanks for checking, Andrew and Rafi. My nightly didn't update the
'python' dir from svn so didn't get the updates with -m

Should be solved now.

-Steve

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com>.
Steve Huston wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The C++ federation tests have been failing in the Cmake build for a
> few days now... Can someone check into it if it's not a known issue?
>
> Looks like maybe a cmd line option change to qpid-python-test? Details
> in the link below...

That's a bit weird. The -m option should be available on trunk. All the
other cpp test scripts use it, e.g. run_acl_tests. I'm not sure how the
federation test script could fail with that error, but not the rest of
the test scripts. What happens when you run 'qpid-python-test --help'?

--Rafael

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org