Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ma...@nexgo.de on 2006/11/13 09:54:22 UTC

usernameForCertificateSecurity in wss4j / Axis2-Rampart

Hi,

I'm trying to call a .NET web service from an Axis2 Java client. The Service is using WSE 3.0 for Security and here the "usernameForCertificateSecurity" assertion. So for the Axis2 client the request soap message needs to have an encrypted UsernameToken, a generated EncryptedKey to sign and encrypt the message, and the EncryptedKey to be encrypted with the services' public key. That's how "usernameForCertificateSecurity" works. Since there seems to be no Kerberos support out of the box until now, we have to send the user credentials to the .NET service this way.
Before I only worked with clients that have two different certificates, one for the server (for encryption) and one for the client (containing the private key for signature).

How do I sign and encrypt a message having only the public key of the service?
How do I generate and use an EncryptedKey in code or declaretively?

Thanks for any help,
Marcel

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  44,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2