Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/03/02 20:17:35 UTC

Scopes site is online

Hi all guys,

new [scopes] module site is online
<http://onami.incubator.apache.org/scopes/>; @Jordan: could you please
write a one-page "how to"? It is enough adding a
src/site/apt/index.apt.vm and copying from whatever module.

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Scopes site is online

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
I don't have much knowledge of the site plugin alas.

What's odd is that the team-list.html in the parent/target dir is correct. The rest of the propagated sites are incorrect. I did a mvn install but I guess the other dirs are pulling from a different repo?

-JZ

Re: Scopes site is online

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Re: Scopes site is online