Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dev <de...@ix.netcom.com> on 2004/07/15 19:58:28 UTC

Anyone working on EJB 2.1 Timer support

Is anyone working on EJB 2.1 Timer support? Would it be ok to develop this feature for Geronimo?
Thanks,
Dev

Re: Anyone working on EJB 2.1 Timer support

Posted by "Brendan W.McAdams" <bm...@sluggy.com>.
I've been working on 2.1 timer support at the OpenEJB level [since the
EJB stuff is all at that level] on and off over the last ~3 months.
I've unfortunately been in and out of the hospital over the last 2
months so my work hasn't progressed as I'd like it to.

If you're interested, we could certainly put our heads together and I
can give you my notes, etc. and we can see if two heads maybe aren't
better than one.

Due to various complications, etc. alot of my stuff is written
ideas/notes/sketches of interfaces right now which need to be fleshed
out.

-Brendan

Posted by David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
On Thursday, July 15, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Dev wrote:

> Is anyone working on EJB 2.1 Timer support?

yes, I expect to have it done today or tomorrow.

thanks
david jencks