Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Gregor Heinrich <he...@igd.fhg.de> on 2003/11/06 15:22:34 UTC

[build.xml] RC2 package build issues.

Hello,

Thanks for the changes in build.xml. This actually reflects a more seemless
variant that is usable stand-alone as well as in IDEs such as Eclipse (see
older mails on this topic in the lucene lists).

As a suggestion: The clean target does not sweep the javacc outputs from the
source files. This should be in especially if someone works on the *.jj
files.

Regards, Gregor

ps: This was actually the bottom part of my last msg. The mailing list
system seems to truncate mails at lines that consist of a single ".".

Re: [build.xml] RC2 package build issues.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 11:19  AM, Hani Suleiman wrote:
> Should be fine, a whole bunch of other projects already have it in.

Other Apache projects?  Which ones, just so I can feel more assured its
ok.

	Erik

Re: [build.xml] RC2 package build issues.

Posted by Hani Suleiman <ha...@formicary.net>.

Posted by Gregor Heinrich <he...@igd.fhg.de>.
If JavaCC is BSD'd open source now, is there any problem having even the
jar/zip in the Lucene src distribution in addition to referencing it in the
build?

Gregor

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Posted by Hani Suleiman <ha...@formicary.net>.