Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Les Hughes <le...@rubus.com> on 2001/04/02 13:22:54 UTC

RE: [Patch] New task:

> I thought that was in the patch. It was in my local copy of
> the manual.
> I'll try to redo the patch.

Yep, you're right. My local copy of the html was ro so it didn't get
patched....doh!

RESUBMIT: [Patch] New task:

Posted by Kirk Wylie <ki...@radik.com>.
Les Hughes wrote:

> > I thought that was in the patch. It was in my local copy of
> > the manual.
> > I'll try to redo the patch.
> >

> Yep, you're right. My local copy of the html was ro so it didn't get
> patched....doh!

There WAS a typo in one of the documentation files. I've fixed it and rerun
the patch (I think correctly, though I'm terrible at using cvs) and
attached it, along with the new P4Counter.java.

Kirk Wylie