Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/04/15 01:13:01 UTC

CVS woes

Ok, I refactored gump.document today, creating
gump.document.text|template|forrest, and I checked them in. I go to a
machine to attempt to double check, and I can't seem to get them out of CVS.
I see them in CVS (up on the server) or so it appear, but I can't seem to
get clients to download them. I am using 'cvs -q update . -dP' -- is that
ok?

Any help appreciated -- or I break another LSD build in 48 minutes. :(

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: CVS woes

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
I usually do :
cvs update -dP .

Cheers,
Antoine

Re: CVS woes

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
I ought not be able to manually drive CVS. ;-) The . and the -dP needed to
be reversed, just as Antoine said, but I never spotted the difference [I
focused on the -q]. Me and my text blind spots...

regards

Adam

Re: CVS woes