Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/25 12:08:18 UTC

Platform .NET add to RunAll Basic suite

Hi Igniters,

recently we've got 60-70 new test failures in .NET

For me it is not simple to say which commit has failed build, so I suggest
the following:

1. Add Platform .NET tests to run-all basic, it will be started by
per-VCS-commit basis. Per commit run will indicate change which failed the
build.

2. Find out and mute flaky tests with tickets (if any).

WDYT?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Platform .NET add to RunAll Basic suite

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I would agree to modifying some tests to check for this case in Java if you
prop up my Orphaned Tests PR :)

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,