Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@talend.com> on 2012/12/04 18:28:30 UTC

[INFO] OSGi Enhancements

Hi guys,

FYI, I started the OSGi Enhancements on my local git repo and it looks good.

FYI, I plan to commit it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@talend.com

Re: [INFO] OSGi Enhancements

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> Hi Francesco,
>
> I'm stuck with a customer today, I will commit tonight.
>
> Sorry for the delay.

Absolutely no problems at all, I understand you completely since I am
exactly in the same situation.. :S

It's just to try to understand when we will be able to ignite the
release process for 1.0.4 (yours is not the only one...)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/