Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Em...@elektrobit.com on 2008/12/04 10:27:19 UTC

Re: disable merge tracking in SVN 1.5

Hello,
we had now the idea to convert the repository into a 1.4 format
repository in order to disable merge tracking.
The question which arose now is how to get the repo into that newly
created one.
The first option is to use svn dump | svn load.
The secon option is svn sync.
which one do you say is the preffered way to move the repository?

any suggestions?
Kind regards,
Emanuel

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.

Re: disable merge tracking in SVN 1.5

Posted by steven higgan <st...@gmail.com>.
dump with 1.5, load with 1.4

the dump format is portable between versions