Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tushar Abhyankar <tu...@amicontech.com> on 2006/09/08 15:41:37 UTC

Promotions

Hello,

     I need information on how to apply promotions of  "Buy 2 get 1 free" .

     It is not applied to any particular product (so probably there is no
association between productPromoId and productId),

     Does anyone have any idea on how to implement promotion on the number
of products rather than a particular product?

     Also, does each promotion need to have a price rule associated with it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tushar

Re: Promotions

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Scott,

Okay, you should be good to go. It'll be great to have your help.

-David

Re: Promotions

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi David