Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2004/03/05 13:51:37 UTC

JCSStore causes stack overflow?

While applying the new license I found out that a complete build with
all blocks does not start, I get a stack overflow.

Stack trace shows repeated calls to JCSStore.parameterize.

After commenting this element in cocoon.xconf, startup is ok:

<persistent-store class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.JCSStore"
logger="core.store.persistent">

I didn't test this before running ReplaceLicense but I don't think it
is related.

-Bertrand

Re: JCSStore causes stack overflow?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le Vendredi, 5 mars 2004, à 14:01 Europe/Zurich, Unico Hommes a écrit :
> No not related. I've had this before and it is related to a circular
> dependency: JCStore -> SourceResolver ->
> RepositorySource/CachingSource -> Cache -> JCSStore
>
> Try commenting out RepositorySource. I will look into fixing it in a
> few.

No problem, I've been able to start. I was just worried at first that
ReplaceLicense had messed up something (and that my egrep thing had not
seen the problem ;-)

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> While applying the new license I found out that a complete build with
> all blocks does not start, I get a stack overflow.
>
> Stack trace shows repeated calls to JCSStore.parameterize.
>
> After commenting this element in cocoon.xconf, startup is ok:
>
> <persistent-store class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.JCSStore"
> logger="core.store.persistent">
>
> I didn't test this before running ReplaceLicense but I don't think it
> is related.

No not related. I've had this before and it is related to a circular
dependency: JCStore -> SourceResolver -> RepositorySource/CachingSource
-> Cache -> JCSStore

Try commenting out RepositorySource. I will look into fixing it in a few.

Unico