Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/09/20 11:37:54 UTC

[APACHE CON 2003] Who will be there?

Hi,

the subject already says much of this: Who will be in Las Vegas?  From
the speakers list at least Martin and me. Anyone else? I'd love to do
some blueskying and brainstorming for the future Turbine directions.

Personally I'd like to get some feedback from Turbine users.

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: [APACHE CON 2003] Who will be there?

Posted by Colin Chalmers <Co...@xs4all.nl>.
Although I'd love to be there, doubt if I can make it.

Colin

Posted by Colin Chalmers <Co...@xs4all.nl>.