Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/01/03 18:15:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r365648 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/context/MessageContext.java

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 14:56 +0000, dims@apache.org wrote:
> Author: dims
> Date: Tue Jan  3 06:56:26 2006
> New Revision: 365648

> Log:
> Possible Fix for build breakage. if someone calls setProperty() to a
>  message context that gets into the properties bag in AbstractContext,
>  but getProperty is overridden in MessageContext and should look into
>  that bag as well.

Oops .. sorry; my bad. Do u mind if we override setProperty() instead of
doing this fix? I think that's more consistent as we'd then be using
Options for everything in message context. That's special and different
from the rest of the contexts but there's good reason for that.

Sanjiva.

Re: svn commit: r365648 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/context/MessageContext.java

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 just wanted to get the build working...

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.