Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/08/07 16:57:26 UTC

Improvement / innovation

This message gave me an idea ...

> Don't forget the classloading issues you can have with dynamic proxies.
> Interface and implementing class (target) have to be in the same
classloader.

> This currently gives me serious headaches with [X]. Oh yes, please make
> a better classloading architecture compared to [X]!

Should we create a Wiki page to capture (in brief) technical issues related
to implementation or deployment that represent areas to improve?  Not
bug-fixes or J2EE spec issues, which have more appropriate venues, but new
things that would improve a developer's or administrator's lot.

	--- Noel

RE: Improvement / innovation

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> > Should we create a Wiki page to capture (in brief) technical issues
> > related to implementation or deployment that represent areas to improve?

> Good idea. A Wish List page.

> Paraphrasing you Noel, 'just add pages...' :)

Done: http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/WishList

	--- Noel

Re: Improvement / innovation

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 03:57  pm, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> This message gave me an idea ...
>
>> Don't forget the classloading issues you can have with dynamic
>> proxies.
>> Interface and implementing class (target) have to be in the same
> classloader.
>
>> This currently gives me serious headaches with [X]. Oh yes, please
>> make
>> a better classloading architecture compared to [X]!
>
> Should we create a Wiki page to capture (in brief) technical issues
> related
> to implementation or deployment that represent areas to improve?  Not
> bug-fixes or J2EE spec issues, which have more appropriate venues, but
> new
> things that would improve a developer's or administrator's lot.

Good idea. A Wish List page.

Paraphrasing you Noel, 'just add pages...' :)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/