Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ramesh Patel <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 21:35:45 UTC

[users@httpd] apche ajp error

hello all,

I have apache 2.2.2 and tomcat 5.5.17 installed on my FC5 box.  This past
week our jsp application has been freezing many times giving the following
error message in the apache log file

[Tue Nov 28 12:36:56 2006] [error] ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed
[Tue Nov 28 12:36:56 2006] [error] (120006)APR does not understand this
error code: proxy:

I did a google and found that this might be a "connection limit issue."  I
am using proxy_ajp module along with the proxypass directive to connect to
my webapp.

Please let me know if there are any suggestions.

thanks