Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/08/01 06:37:35 UTC

Reminder: XALAN-J JIRA issue review coming Tuesday Aug 1, 2:00-3:30 EDT

This is a reminder that the XALAN-J JIRA issue review is coming again
Tuesday Aug 1, 2:00-3:30 EDT

I have a toll free call in number for North America (866-576-2504) and a
global toll free number (800 4444-3030 ) although I have no idea how the
global toll free number works.

We try to make this the first Tuesday of most months.

If you are a contributor to the Apache Xalan-J project (you've committed
code, opened issues, submitted patches ...) and would like to attend this
months teleconference please send me a note requesting the tele-conference
ID.

- Brian
Apache Xalan PMC
minchau@ca.ibm.com