Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by hideki tihiri <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/24 17:54:03 UTC

Axis2/Java and Sticky sessions (on Apache server) ?

Hi,

we can read on following page:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/clustering-guide.html

If you use Sticky sessions, it will ensure that state will be changed in one
node only by directing all requests by the same client to the same node.

Can someone explain:
- can we use Apache server for this ?
- if so, how do we do that combined with Axis2 on Tomcat. (some code
snippets .?)

We have a service in soapsession we would like to keep handled on one server
(so using indeed sticky session would be the solution but we have no idea
how Apache/Axis2 work together).

Thx for your answer already.

h.