Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Drew Kutcharian <dr...@venarc.com> on 2007/04/17 23:31:42 UTC

Does anyone know how to use Restful2ActionMapper??

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone explain to me how I can use the new Restful2ActionMapper? I was not able to find detailed documentation on it anywhere on the web.
I am trying to write a Rails style RESTful app in Java.

Thanks,

Drew Kutcharian
Venarc Inc.   www.venarc.com

Re: Does anyone know how to use Restful2ActionMapper??

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Drew Kutcharian <dr...@venarc.com> wrote:
> Can anyone explain to me how I can use the new
> Restful2ActionMapper? I was not able to find
> detailed documentation on it anywhere on the web.
> I am trying to write a Rails style RESTful app in
> Java.

For now, at least, I'd look at the original

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/restfulactionmapper.html

and the API doc for Restful2.

d.