Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Will Jaynes <wj...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 20:47:03 UTC

adding multiple onchange behaviors to DDC

I've searched the list for this, but didn't find an answer, at least not a
recent one.

When I add more than one OnChangeAjaxBehavior to a DropDownChoice, only the
last one gets executed. Is that just the way it is?

Will

Re: adding multiple onchange behaviors to DDC

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Will Jaynes <wj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I add more than one OnChangeAjaxBehavior to a DropDownChoice, only the
> last one gets executed. Is that just the way it is?

Yes, though I vaguely remember something like CompoundBehavior. You
might want to search the list for that.

Martijn