Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Pal, Anshu" <An...@usa.xerox.com> on 2001/10/22 17:02:11 UTC

Problem while compiling mod_jserv.so in Solaris 2.6

Hi,
I am trying to compile the mod_jserv module. I went to the
src/native/apache/jserv directory( Tomcat 3.2.3) .
I typed the command
apxs -c -o mod_jserv.so *.c
I got the error message
Command failed ld:fatal Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
mod_jserv.so
along with the list of symbols it failed to resolve.

The object files are created successfully . It fails while it tries to link
them.

Thanks

Anshu Pal

Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI may be contained in
this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in
this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person),
or you think for any reason that this message may have been
addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.