Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gommo <co...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/14 14:38:03 UTC

[M2] TestNG & Junit Together

Is it possible to run JUnit and TestNG tests at the same time with Maven 2?

I have mostly TestNG tests but tested this by including a test class that
uses Junit. (JUnit 4.4). When I look at the output it does appear to find
the TestClass but reports the number of tests run as zero (0).

Just wondering if anyone has done this? My main reason I want to possibly do
this is so I can use 3rd party tools that rely on Junit and still use TestNG
for other tests that don't use that stuff.

Thanks