Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org> on 2021/12/25 10:43:41 UTC

Re: Re: Re:[Proposal] Remove Apache Ambari plugin

hi guys,

till to now, nobody would like to maintain the ambari plugin, so we will
move the ambari plugin-in into another repository in the coming version
2.0.2.

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair
LidongDai
lidongdai@apache.org
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailidong
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>
---------------

Posted by Zed <yu...@163.com>.
取消订阅

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
hi guys,
I saw an issue about ambari plugin[1], there're some problems for using
ambari to install DolphinScheduler,  if nobody has any interested in
maintaining ambari plugin, I suggest we delete it directly

1, https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/7400

Best Regards