Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Felipe Zap <fe...@snews.tv> on 2014/09/10 17:43:52 UTC

[Squiggly 1.0] My simple project does not work

Hi guys

I'm trying to set up a simple project with a new version of Squiggly 1.0
but, for some reason, it doesn't work.. nothing happens...

I'm using Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 to compile
and pt_BR dictionary.

The project is very simple

[project path]/src contains:

- Sample.mxml:
- SpellTextInput.as
- SpellConfig.xml

[project path]/libs contains:

ApacheFlexLinguisticUtils.swc
ApacheflexSpellingEngine.swc
ApacheFlexSpellingFramework.swc
ApacheFlexSpellingUI.swc
ApacheFlexSpellingUIAPI.swc
ApacheFlexSpellingUIEx.swc
ApacheFlexSpellingUITLF.swc

Code of files:

Sample.mxml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
               xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"  minWidth="955"
minHeight="600" xmlns:local="*">

    <local:SpellTextInput />

</s:Application>

SpellTextInput.as:

package  {

import com.adobe.linguistics.spelling.SpellUI;

import spark.components.TextInput;

    public class SpellTextInput extends TextInput {

//----------------------------------------------------------------------
        //    Constructor

//----------------------------------------------------------------------

        public function SpellTextInput() {
            super();

            SpellUI.spellingConfigURL = "SpellingConfig.xml";
            SpellUI.enableSpelling(this, "pt_BR");
        }

    }
}

SpellingConfig.xml

<SpellingConfig>
  <LanguageResource language="Portuguese" languageCode="pt_BR"
    ruleFile="pt_BR.aff" dictionaryFile="pt_BR.dic"/>
</SpellingConfig>

What's wrong?

Thank you guys!

Re: [Squiggly 1.0] My simple project does not work

Posted by Felipe Zap <fe...@snews.tv>.
Hi Justin

I got the dictionary files long time ago, from openoffice.org (
https://www.openoffice.org/lingucomponent/dictionary.html)
For now.... I'll try to fix with your suggestion (copying ui directory
SpellingUI subproject into SpellingUIEx subproject and recompiling).

Thank you for answer!!!!!

Posted by Felipe Zap <fe...@snews.tv>.
OBS:
src folder also has files pt_BR.aff and pt_BR.dic