Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Harut Margaryan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/07 20:52:53 UTC

Feedback releases/release-10.6.2.1.html

Helllo please I need some help from your administartion. I could'nt find
derby_core_plugin and derby_ui_plugin for installing to Eclipse IDE.
What I must do to resolve that problem?

thanks for taking into consideration.

Re: Feedback releases/release-10.6.2.1.html

Posted by Lily Wei <li...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Harut:
     Would you be able to find the derby_core_plugin_10.6.2.999685.zip and
derby_ui_doc_plugin_1.1.2.zip from this web page
http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.6.2.1.cgi?

Hope this help,
Lily