Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Ashwini Guler <as...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 18:20:28 UTC

performance of a query executed on json vs paraquet

Hi Team,

How do I check the performance of  query run on paraquet file versus a
query run on json file on apache drill?
Ashwini

Re: performance of a query executed on json vs paraquet

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pp...@mapr.com>.
Is it the same json file you converted to parquet that you want to compare performance against ?

You can look at the query profiles (either the saved json files or from web UI)
to see how much time each of them took to execute.
You can also see detailed stats per operator and compare.

Thanks
Padma