Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2020/01/14 08:12:40 UTC

Karaf community Meetup in Karlsruhe (Germany) - "call for Talks"

Hi,

looks like we have a date for a community meetup in Karlsruhe Germany.
It's going to be the 19th of March.
Now I would like to call for talks, so we can decide how "big" we're going
to have it ;)

So please be welcome to start proposing your talks ...

best regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Karaf community Meetup in Karlsruhe (Germany) - "call for Talks"

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
If we have more Ideas for talks I might expand it to the morning :D
The venue will be in Karlsruhe (or maybe Bruchsal, close enough to
Karlsruhe)
Depending on the amount of People.
Our Office is big enough for 30 People.
If we get more than that, I'll try to get something close to the ZKM in
Karlsruhe.

regards, Achim

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@rebaze.com>.

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@rebaze.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Here a quick sheet, for an idea on how we might organize the talks :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYhPA-xeIleiY_6Ei3Krz_hYkfJAU4DWoVQBVI6pTus/edit?usp=sharing

Ideas welcome!

regards, Achim

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 for the open discussion!

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Achim,

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Hey Guys -

I love the initiative, but Karlsruhe is not exactly around the corner from where I am…

Would it make sense/be possible to set up something online as well?

Cheers,

Erwin

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I could do a talk about OSGi best practices or OSGi testing.

Christian

Am Di., 14. Jan. 2020 um 09:12 Uhr schrieb Achim Nierbeck <
bcanhome@googlemail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> looks like we have a date for a community meetup in Karlsruhe Germany.
> It's going to be the 19th of March.
> Now I would like to call for talks, so we can decide how "big" we're going
> to have it ;)
>
> So please be welcome to start proposing your talks ...
>
> best regards, Achim
>
> --
>
> Apache Member
> Project Lead