Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Sébastien Brunot <se...@club-internet.fr> on 2004/06/03 21:19:29 UTC

Pool initialisation

Hi,

What are the best practice to initialize the PersistenceBroker Pool at
application startup ? I'm using OJB 0.9.9...

Thanks for your help,

Sebastien

Re: Pool initialisation

Posted by Sébastien Brunot <se...@club-internet.fr>.
Thanks, that answers my question...
In fact, i got a 3 seconds extra delay in my application when
requesting a PersistenceBroker for the first time... My question was :
how to initialize the pool at startup so that this 3 seconds extra
delay is invisible for the end user. Following your advice, i will
lookup for a PersitenceBorket instance at initialization time.

Sebastien

Re: Pool initialisation

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi,