Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jzhang1 <ji...@etrade.com> on 2009/02/12 02:45:23 UTC

Messages rollback

ActiveMQ guru,

I am curious whether ActiveMQ broker provide backout

all enqueue and dequeue functions calls that have occurred since the last
syncpoint are to be backed out. Messages put as part of a unit of work are
deleted; messages retrieved as part of a unit of work are reinstated on the
queue.

Thanks

Re: Messages rollback

Posted by Roger Hoover <ro...@gmail.com>.
Do you know what the approximate overhead is for using a transaction for
each message received?

Re: Messages rollback

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,