Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com> on 2007/05/01 01:58:54 UTC

RE: MyFaces community BOF at J1

Yeah, this is a big community :-). I'll be happy just being there. We'll
have to get beer afterwards, though :-).

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

just send the photos over to me, I'll collect them and Manfred,
Matthias, Dennis and me will compile the presentation. And we'll also
extend the picture to include some photos of the larger JSF community,
so Kito, your photo is of course welcome.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.