Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cannykanna <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 08:05:18 UTC

Perform get Operation for every 10 seconds

HI
I am working on camel integration framework with my application which
exposes web services.
Now I want to get configuration items from my application for every 10 secs.
How can this be achieved using camel?

Thanks
Kannaiah

Re: Perform get Operation for every 10 seconds

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See at the timer or quartz components which can schedule time events
http://camel.apache.org/timer
http://camel.apache.org/quartz.html

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 8:05 AM, cannykanna <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI
> I am working on camel integration framework with my application which
> exposes web services.
> Now I want to get configuration items from my application for every 10 secs.
> How can this be achieved using camel?
>
> Thanks
> Kannaiah

Claus Ibsen