Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Bowen Li <bo...@offerupnow.com> on 2017/09/05 06:15:22 UTC

Does RocksDB need a dedicated CPU?

Hi guys,

Does RocksDB need a dedicated CPU? Do we need to allocate one CPU for each
RocksDB while deploying Flink cluster with RocksDB state backend?

I think there's probably no need since RocksDB is a native 'library', but I
want to confirm it with Flink community.

Thanks,
Bowen

Re: Does RocksDB need a dedicated CPU?

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@offerupnow.com>.