Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/27 20:07:54 UTC

Creating a patch (was: Re: VerticalLayout)

On Feb 27, 2015 12:00 AM, "Dany Dhondt" <ar...@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Om,
>
> I'm afraid I can't create a patch file, as much as I would like to, but
my knowledge of git is way too limited.
> What to do?

Git is quite straightforward to get up to speed with.  There is a very
detailed tutorial here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Git+for+Apache+Flex+Guide

I hope that you will be able to contribute more and more to Apache Flex
once you cross this first hurdle, i.e. setting up Git :-)

Please do feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding this.  We
are here to help.

Thanks,
Om

bigosmallm@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Re: Creating a patch (was: Re: VerticalLayout)

Posted by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com>.
Hi Om,

The patch file is made! See FLEX-34772

Dany