Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/11 19:46:40 UTC

How to handle translations

While working on CONTINUUM-1711 (changing 'Profile' to 'Build
Environment', I changed the English version of several localized
properties.

What's the best way to handle the translated versions?  Just change
the text in those to the new English text, and wait for someone to
contribute a translation?

--
Wendy

Re: How to handle translations

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I can take the point concerning french translations.
IHMO, you can just change to the english text.

--
Olivier