Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/12 20:53:37 UTC

JMS peek?

Is there a clever way to do a "peek" operation with AMQ in camel?

I want to trigger an action if there are any messages in a queue, but
not consume any of them.

Larry

Re: JMS peek?

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, use the JMS browse functionality:
http://camel.apache.org/browse.html
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19798-01/821-1841/bncey/index.html

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: JMS peek?

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
While browse is the answer to my specific question...for the larger
case, the advisory message might be what I want.

Epic, guys. Thanks!

Larry

Re: JMS peek?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.