Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by ma...@daoenix.com on 2013/05/01 23:50:05 UTC

Upgrade Path

Hello,

Would be suggested that I go ahead and upgrade? 4.0.1 | KVM | CentOS
6.3?

If so, is there any known issues upgrading; or should I just stay put
for now.

As I have read this is not a major upgrade.

- Maurice

Re: Upgrade Path

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 1, 2013, at 5:50 PM, maurice@daoenix.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would be suggested that I go ahead and upgrade? 4.0.1 | KVM | CentOS 6.3?

You should upgrade to 4.0.2 which was just released.

> If so, is there any known issues upgrading; or should I just stay put for now.
>
> As I have read this is not a major upgrade.

Are you on 4.0 currently ?