Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ovidijus Okinskas <ov...@idrsolutions.com> on 2018/05/01 09:23:37 UTC

Re: NetBeans Day UK and podcast idea

I threw together a quick blog post as a summary of the day. Obviously it
is not extremely detailed but acts as a good indication of talks you
might be interested in seeing if you did not attend or missed the
live-stream:
https://blog.idrsolutions.com/2018/04/key-takeaways-from-apache-netbeans-day-uk/
<https://blog.idrsolutions.com/2018/04/key-takeaways-from-apache-netbeans-day-uk/>

Recordings of most of the talks are available on the Twitter page:
https://twitter.com/NetBeansDayUK <https://twitter.com/NetBeansDayUK> so
be sure to check them out if something catches your eye in the summary.

Kind Regards,

Ovi