Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Incredible Networks <ap...@incredible.com.na> on 2004/10/26 13:25:08 UTC

Re: New Mirror : apache.namibia.na - REMOVE Mirror - apache.incredible.com.na

Please suspend our Mirror in Namibia until further notice:

http://apache.incredible.com.na

Two mirrors in Namibia is a waste of bandwidth.

Cheers

Schalk Erasmus
Incredible Networks
Internet Technologies Namibia
apache@incredible.com.na

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Incredible Networks wrote:
> Please suspend our Mirror in Namibia until further notice:
>
> http://apache.incredible.com.na
>
> Two mirrors in Namibia is a waste of bandwidth.

Given that your mirror works and the other doesn't, I've left yours for
now.  Please let me know if you really want it removed.

JOshua.