Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@apache.org> on 2018/06/15 00:59:00 UTC

Disable Flaky Test

Hi Folks,

The zeppelin travis become unstable again recently. I know it is really
annoying and frustrated, so I create a PR to disable these flaky tests.
There still some flaky test, but happens in low frequency. According my
experience, if you still have travis build failure after this PR, you can
try to rerun the travis build to get travis build pass. Just rerun the
failed one, don't run the whole travis build matrix and also please clear
travis cache first. If there's no objection, I would commit this PR. And
after that, please keep travis build passed before you commit any new
changes. Thanks.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3020

Re: Disable Flaky Test

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think it's good but we might need a plan when we enable them again.

Basically, I agree with it.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net