Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 15:05:25 UTC

Maven Launchpad plugin

Hi all,

Sorry if it is a stupid question but I was out of Sling for a long time. I'm
coming back and I have a small question on the maven launchpad plugin :
Can we use another version (other than 6-SNAPSHOT) for the defaultBundleList
param ? Not sure if it is working with a previous version.

thanks,
Christophe

Re: Maven Launchpad plugin

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Sorry for the delay, been on vacation.
We have recreated the bundle list keeping it in sync with the sling one manually[1]. The mechanism works really well for us and its quite easy (and fast) to construct custom bundles.

Ian

1 http://github.com/ieb/open-experiments/tree/master/slingtests/osgikernel/app/

Re: Maven Launchpad plugin

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.