Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by captain_rhino <gr...@axa-travel-insurance.com> on 2012/09/11 14:04:38 UTC

How to use a html url tag in a form error message

In an eror mesage for a form I would like to use within the error message the
following text

journey

Unfortunatley all the special characters are escaped.

I have used the t:outputraw component to previously wrap stuff.  Is there a
way of combining the errrors component or another way to accomplish what I
am trying to do?  The error message must contain a url link.

regards and thanks in advance.

Re: How to use a html url tag in a form error message

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
There's an outstanding jira for this here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1863