Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Sachin Katakdound <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/30 00:09:47 UTC

Book/articles on Apache phoenix internals

Does anyone know of a good Book or online articles that describe the deep Apache phoenix internals?
There are amazing wealth of features in Apache Phoenix, around secondary indexes, multi-tenancy, choosing execution plans etc.
Looking at the code does always help but it is evolving very rapidly so having detailed insight will be priceless.

Having an abstract details of the design approach and implementation will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sachin

Re: Book/articles on Apache phoenix internals

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Have you seen the presentations page[1] on our website?

Thanks,
James

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/resources.html