Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kiran mk <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/16 09:31:43 UTC

To find top 10 tables with top 10 sstables per read and top 10 tables with top tombstones per read ?

Hi All,

Is there a way to find top 10 tables with top 10 sstables per read and
top 10 tables with top tombstones per read in Cassandra?

As In Opscenter everytime we have to select the tables to find whats
the tombstones per read.  There are chances that we might miss
considering the tables which has more tombstones per read.

Can you please suggest

--
Best Regards,
Kiran.M.K.

Re: To find top 10 tables with top 10 sstables per read and top 10 tables with top tombstones per read ?

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@datastax.com>.
There's no out-of-the-box way of doing it so you'll need to scrape the
output of nodetool tablestats on each node to get the top tables and top
partitions. You should be able to do it with some simple shell scripting.
Cheers!

Re: To find top 10 tables with top 10 sstables per read and top 10 tables with top tombstones per read ?

Posted by Hossein Ghiyasi Mehr <gh...@gmail.com>.
I think it's better to change you solution for your purpose. Tables,
partitions , tombstones, statistics, sstables, query and monitoring in
Cassandra are different! You need noSQL concept before doing anything.
Best regards,
*VafaTech <http://www.vafatech.com> : A Total Solution for Data Gathering &
Analysis*