Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr> on 2008/11/17 12:39:43 UTC

Variant product configuration and total price

Hello,

When I create product variants from a virtual configurable product,
I would like to transmit the virtual product configuration to all variant products ;
in order to manage product price (totalPrice = variant price + configuration price) with variant products.
Problem is
method : ShoppingCartEvents.getConfigDetailsEvent
doesn't manage totalPrice from a variant product without implemented configuration if its virtual parent product has a configuration.

Eric

Re: Variant product configuration and total price

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
many=may be

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/17/2008 3:45 AM:

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
Hi Jacques,

My problem is my "PIZZA" is a virtual product with variants (or with
sub-virtual variant products #with prices# + sub-variant products #without
price#).

Eric

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo
helps find what is what in ofbiz
I put in grandtotal and came up with the service
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo?type=service&uniqueId=resetGrandTotal
my thought was as a selection is made it makes a call through the
controller.
if Ajax is not going through the controller, it is hard to use the
SECA's and EECA's

Eric DE MAULDE sent the following on 11/18/2008 1:42 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.