Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Spaulding <te...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 02:59:26 UTC

Maven commands on Karaf command line

I am attempting to utilize the maven scoped commands in the karaf console.
For example, maven:summary.  However, I get command not found.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Maven commands on Karaf command line

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's what I meant by "installed the maven feature" yes.

Regards
JB

Posted by Spaulding <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I'm not sure the commands are on 4.1.x, likely in 4.2.x afair.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
What version of Karaf and did you install the maven additional feature ?

Regards
JB