Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 09:47:04 UTC

Geronimo OpenAPI maven plugin coming changes

Hi guys,

I'm planning to enable to configure info part of the maven plugin for
openapi today + add a few fixes for implicit configuration for returned
types (they are not always populated)
Then I'm planning to launch a release, any objection?

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Geronimo OpenAPI maven plugin coming changes

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Oki, just a quick note it is tested
in org.eclipse.microprofile.openapi.tck.AirlinesAppTest so can be something
more vicious :(

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.