Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Arnaud Deprez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 14:46:53 UTC

camel-swagger in karaf

Hi guys,

I don't know if this mail is for camel folks or karaf folks.

I'm using camel 2.15.2 with its REST DSL and camel-swagger in an OSGi
environment (I tried both karaf 2.4.3 and karaf 4).

I'm using the servlet component by exposing it as OSGi services :

   - CamelHttpTransportServlet for my camel route
   - DefaultCamelSwaggerServlet for the swagger documentation.

Then I use the swagger ui to see the documentation.

I can see my rest endpoint and the documentation I put in "description" but
it's not able to show me the model for the request and the response
(defined in "type" and "outType").

However if I use the same routes and the same servlet in a spring-boot
environment, it works like a charm.

I tried to find some information on the web but I didn't find anything
about missing supports or bug with karaf and camel and the latest version.

So is it a known bug ? Or camel will support it in future version ? Or is
it a lack of support in karaf ?

Regards,

A.

Re: camel-swagger in karaf

Posted by Arnaud Deprez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

I just push my example here which works fine with spring-boot but still
can't see the model in Karaf.
https://github.com/arnaud-deprez/camel-examples/tree/master/rest

There are also the features I use.
If someone find what's wrong, I'd be glad ! :-)

A.