Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2008/10/22 01:52:48 UTC

(please read for 1.5 content) Re: Fw: [Axis2] [1.4] Zero Blockers / RC4 this weekend / Plan for 1.4 Final

Team:

I just added version 1.5 to the Axis2 JIRA, and targeted the issue below
at it.

Could all the devs please take a few moments and scan JIRA for any
issues important to you, and target them at the 1.5 release?  If we
could do this by next week that would be really great, so we have a
notion how many open issues we'd like to resolve for the release.  That
will help confirm our timeframe, and set up some of the work we'll
engage in during the ApacheCon Hackathon.

Thanks!

--Glen

Re: (please read for 1.5 content) Re: Fw: [Axis2] [1.4] Zero Blockers / RC4 this weekend / Plan for 1.4 Final

Posted by Aaron McIver <aa...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4093
Is there anyway this can get targeted for 1.5 or at least a patch? Not sure
how to go about grabbing patches...but this is a road-blocker and a serious
flaw from a consumption standpoint.

Aaron